With National Volunteer Week fast approaching (April 10-16th), we brought in Maggie Creps, to discuss the challenges’ and opportunities in creating a unifying volunteer experience. As Manager of Volunteer Engagement at Medical Teams International, Maggie is directly involved in the volunteer journey, transforming the way MDI inspires, engages and motivates its members.
Beth and Maggie discuss:
- Creating a unified volunteer experience
- Volunteer satisfaction: opportunities and challenges
- The importance of feedback and market research
- Volunteer communication strategies
- Email Maggie: Mcreps@MedicalTeams.org
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.