In the past few years, social media has transformed the traditional donor-engagement process. Organizations and nonprofits leverage these communication tools with everything from online competitions to video campaigns– to find, influence and engage supporters. Social media platforms are inexpensive yet powerful ways to recognize donor behavior, but how can organizations redesign their outreach strategies to be more effective? Steven Shattuck, VP of Marketing at Bloomerang, joined Driving Participation to discuss donor stewardship strategies for social media.
Steven and Beth discuss:
- content that generates engagement and participation
- using social media for gift acknowledgment
- building a strategy around donor recognition
- Bloomerang’s Weekly Educational Webinars | Launch Cause
- Contact Steve: Twitter: @StevenShattuck | LinkedIn
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.