Donor recognition is essential to the long-term health of any organization. Every nonprofit wants to recognize donors in some way, shape or form, but what does it take build a relationship that leads to long-lasting support? This week, Karen Singer, artistic director of Karen Singer Tileworks joined Beth to discuss building a strategy around creative donor recognition. When properly executed, it is a highly valuable investment and fundraising tool that can be leveraged before, during and after campaigns.
Beth and Karen discuss:
- Reinforcing a culture of philanthropy
- Keeping within budget limits
- Modular content and the journey of the creative process
- Personalized and meaningful recognition strategies
- Connect via email: KarenSinger@KarenSinger.com
- Karen Singer Tileworks: Doylestown Hospital Mural
- 5 Tips to Leverage Donor Recognition New & Improved
- Visit Karen’s Website: www.karensinger.com
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.