Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools available to nonprofit organizations, with its ability to connect with audiences, build support for causes, rally volunteers and increase donations. But what does it take to develop an email marketing plan that ensures your subscribers are engaged by your content? This week, Jeremy Koch, Chief Empowerment Officer at Empower Nonprofits joined Beth to discuss the opportunities available within e-mail marketing.
Beth and Jeremy discuss:
- the myths of e-mail marketing
- do’s and don’ts of e-mail sign up forms
- the importance of the donor journey in nonprofit marketing
- drip marketing campaigns and email autoresponders
- Connect via email: Jeremy@EmpowerNonprofits.com | Twitter: @EmpowerNonProf
- Visit Jeremy’s Website: EmpowerNonprofits.com
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.