What takes a good organization from inertia to innovation when it comes to creating behavior change among audiences? Brendon Shank, leader in health care communications, thinks it’s about changing the expectations of the teams involved, empowering them to try new things and put their passion into it. In this episode, Shank talks about the Society of Hospital Medicine’s Fight the Resistance campaign and how staff members brought their own innovation and enthusiasm to the table.
Brendon and Beth discuss:
- Where to identify opportunities for collaboration
- Driving ROI with mission alignment
- Building an army of ambassadors
- Gathering a team of thought leaders to meet campaign goals
- Connect with Brendon via email: Brendon.Shank@gmail.com | Twitter: @bshank
- Visit Brendon’s Website
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.