Sarah Olivieri joins in to talk all about strategy. How do you create a strategy everyone is on board with and can follow? And, more importantly, how do you even define strategy? Sarah, founder of PivotGround, and Beth explore how developing a strategy can take less time than you might think as long as you create a blueprint that works for you and your organization — and holds everyone accountable. She shares alternative methods to multitasking (because, as she and Beth say, multitasking never really works), tools for staying on track with the strategy you develop, and more.
- Three tricks for getting time back in your day so you can shift your focus to the activity that is most important
- Why doing something because other organizations are doing it isn’t always the best strategy
- Sarah’s “secret sauce” to help businesses thrive
- How Sarah defines “strategy”
- The key distinction between a strategy and a tactic
- What are perception goals and how can they affect your overall outcome goal?