Say you have a great event that brings in big numbers of participants and donations to your organization. What should you do when the event is over to encourage guests and donors who may have given only to support a certain participant to continue giving to your organization? Kimberly Kroll-Goodwin, manager of events at STARS Air Ambulance in Saskatchewan, Canada, joins this session to share how her organization created a welcome series that introduced donors to the works STARS does and how to get involved — without making a single ask.
- The four messages STARS used to introduce their mission and work to new donors
- How to track and measure where your donors come from
- How to effectively tell your story to a new audience
- Making an event a well-known mainstay for your organization when there are just five participants
- Predicting the success of an experiment
- Email Kimberly at KGoodwin@STARS.ca
- STARS Air Canada
- Raiser’s Edge
- Rescue on the Prairie event
- Revisit Session 29 with Tammy Zonker and Trent Thompson
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.