What’s the secret to creating a killer email list? Believe it or not, it may be the unsubscribe button. Gregg Banse, Director of Marketing and Business Development at the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, joins this session to explore why quality is greater than quantity when it comes to your email lists, and why having people unsubscribe can actually lead to better results — and better relationships. He and Beth explore the value of automation, why opens aren’t enough, how to understand email conversions, and much more.
- How trial and error plays a key role in staying up to date on email trends
- How to determine the newsletter content people want to engage with
- Moving from print communications digitally without losing your audience
- Why you shouldn’t be scared of giving the option to unsubscribe
- What makes paying for email services worth it?
- Why it’s important to look for “little wins”
- Email Gregg at GreggB@LCMM.org
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum website
- Constant Contact
- “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less” by Greg Greg McKeown on Amazon
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.