What does content mean today? Jackie Lalley, co-founder of of Yodelpop, joins this session to talk all things digital communications and content marketing. She and Beth explore the differences between keywords and core topics, and how they relate to the concepts of pillar pages and topic clusters. She explains how using blogs and tracking searches can help you better understand what language works and what doesn’t. They talk about how to choose the right words for a topic cluster, why it’s not all about traffic, and much more.
- What does content mean today?
- What is content marketing in relation to what a nonprofit does?
- How do social media, content marketing and search marketing play a role in digital marketing as a whole?
- The difference between a topic and a keyword
- What is the biggest change in content marketing as it has evolved?
- Why deciding on a cluster topic doesn’t have to mean reinventing the wheel
- Yodelpop website
- Free marketing resources from Yodelpop
- Revisit Session 183 with Erin Dunkel: Does Your Marketing Equal a Big Pile of Tactics?
- Keyword Tool API
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.