Re-branding is a term that comes up a lot within nonprofits — but what does it really mean? Amanda Willard, Vice President of Marketing and Brand at EZLinks Golf, joins this session to share her experience with re-branding while at the Lincoln Park Zoo and why it’s actually about what she calls change management. A re-brand done right resonates not just externally, but internally as well. It creates an emotional shift that should be felt by staff as well as audience. She and Beth explore the difference between participation and engagement, how to know when a re-brand is completed successfully, and more.
- How does participation differ from engagement? How can you quantify them?
- Ways to engage your staff with the re-branding process and create a deeper connection with the organization
- How Amanda used a group of brand ambassadors to inform the branding process
- How re-branding can build engagement in a community
- Why you should “fight for the insight” first when thinking about re-branding
- Overcoming potential roadblocks and negative attitudes along the re-branding process
- Connect with Amanda on LinkedIn
- American Marketing Association
- EZLinks Golf
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.