Do you know the difference between marketing strategy and marketing tactics? Erin Dunkel of RPM Communications joins this week’s session to share her view and how nonprofits can better organize their goals — and what they need to do to meet them. She shares the first three strategic steps people should take when it comes to their current marketing tactics, the data points marketers can follow when it comes to developing strategies and tasks, and much more.
- Different ways to tell your organization’s story
- What are “smart goals”?
- How Erin defines a strategy
- How to take notes from events your organization holds this year to plan for next year
- What differences can be found in organizations that have to have strategies and ones that don’t
- Find Erin on Twitter at @ErinDunkel
- Email Erin at EDunkel@RPMComm.com
- RPM Communications website
- To check out the communication audit checklist, text the word ‘branding’ to 33444
- University of Phoenix commercial on YouTube
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.