If your employees aren’t ambassadors for your organization, how do you expect others to be? Mia Freis Quinn, vice president of communication for the Plastics Industry Association, joins this session to explore how to empower employees to be the champions of your cause. She and Beth discuss the organization’s new microsite, which is content focused rather than organization focused, how to use analytics to find out the answers your constituents are really searching for, how shareable graphics can make a huge difference for both employees and the public, and much more.
- What is a microsite? What makes it different?
- How to prioritize tone and language when building a website
- How to create content that people want to consume, and not just what you want to tell them
- Finding people internally that can serve as your organization’s cheerleader
- Why “grassroots” doesn’t always mean social media campaigns
- Ways to empower and incentivize your employees to become the champions of your cause
- Follow Mia on Twitter at @miafreis and LinkedIn
- Plastics Industry Association website
- This Is Plastics website
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.