Empowering employees to be the best they can be reflects not just in their performance at work, but also in the way they present the work they do to the wider community. Tara Collins, director of communications and resource development for RUPCO, shares how RUPCO encourages its staff to become ambassadors for the organization. Through photos on social media and in e-newsletters, staff members are incentivized to connect with each other as well as their constituents to put a face to the organization — and have some fun. Tara shares tips and tactics to inspire employees to also become brand ambassadors.
She and Beth discuss:
- How to find hidden skills your staff may have and allow them to use in on different projects outside of their official roles
- How a $10 gift card can make a big difference in providing incentives
- The value of LinkedIn
- Why moving beyond the “comfortability factor” and breaking out of silos to work with other team members is critical
- What makes for effective ambassador training
- What should you be doing to help your staff be the best they can be?
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.