Is it possible to add personality to your emails? Nate Adams certainly thinks so. However, he notes, there are ways to do it effectively and still keep your messaging sounding authentic. Nate, chair of communications for Young Involved Philadelphia, joins Beth to explore adding voice and vibrancy to email communications, training the next generation of leaders, why email is still valuable and ensuring your messaging appeals to the right audience while also relaying information. Personal and informal don’t always mean the same thing.
- How to define the tone that you’ve decided to take with your messaging
- What is email for in 2018?
- How do newsletters serve to connect with your audience?
- When do you decide how much communication is too much communication? Is there such a thing?
- Why your organization shouldn’t be afraid of changing and growing with your audience
- How to use your strategy or communications to move people from being aware of your organization to interested in getting involved
- Email Nate: Adams@YIPhilly.org
- Young Involved Philadelphia website
- Follow YIP on Facebook and Twitter
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.