Monica Montgomery wants to help liberate organizations from what she sees as limited thinking, which could be caused by any number of things. She should know a thing or two about creative thinking as the founding director of the Museum of Impact, which is a social justice museum that is completely mobile. She joins Beth to talk about the mentality of scarcity and the concept of stagnant leadership, and how they can translate to limitations in thinking. She explores how they use feedback in order to best gauge their target audience’s interests and create “irresistible” experiences for them.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to use the word “agenda”
- How to push yourself to think beyond limitations
- How to truly identify the issues you want to address
- What leads to the idea of limited thinking?
- How to get leaders motivated to shake things up
- What role collaboration plays in Monica’s work and how it could help your organization
- What can an experience of culture look like in the future?
- Email Monica: TheFounderInfo@MuseumOfImpact.org
- Museum of Impact website
- Find Monica on Twitter
- Find the Museum on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.