Using a donor’s first name on a donation receipt. Making the “donate” big and easy to find. These seemingly small changes can make a big difference in not just improving your organization’s donor conversion rate but also the donor’s experience of giving to your cause. Abby Jarvis, contact director at Qgiv, joins this session to explore the small changes that lead to big results when it comes to donation pages. From website color schemes to the donation page itself, Abby shares how you can make the experience as simple and meaningful as possible for a potential donor.
- Why repetition is underrated
- How to create small instances of continuity across your platform that will help your donor conversion rate
- Preventing potential security breaches or suspicion about the security of your donation page
- A universal lesson for nonprofits to learn about donation forms
- Why limiting the number of options a potential donor has will really help
- Avoiding potential decision fatigue
- Email Abby: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less by Barry Schwartz on Amazon
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.