How do you go about planning a virtual conference? Arianna Rehak brought together speakers and professionals for Surge, an entirely virtual summit spread over the course of a few days, that allowed attendees the chance to join in on educational sessions about topics they care about — without having to go anywhere. From the technology behind the summit (like prerecorded video sessions) to how she measured its success (such as feedback forms), she talks about the logistics of creating a free virtual summit and why the event goes beyond just being a list builder.
- First, what is a virtual summit?
- How to decide on the most strategic structure of a virtual summit
- What are the best tools for webinars and online conferences?
- How do you measure the success of an online event?
- Why a virtual summit is more than a list builder
- The mistakes you can make when planning an event for the first time
- What is the Ikea effect?
- Email Arianna: Arianna.Rehak@AssociationSuccess.org
- Association Success
- Surge Summit
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.