Create collaboration with consultant and speaker Hardy Smith as he joins in to share the best way to create not just a relationship, but a true collaboration. Real collaboration between people — or even between organizations — comes with many benefits. It helps vent out the issues at the root of a challenge and helps vent out the opportunities for creating solutions, he says. He shares where organizations go wrong with collaboration and the one element that makes a key difference.
He and Beth discuss:
- The differences between internal and external collaboration
- What are some of the keys for a successful long-term relationship?
- The contrast between simply working together and collaborating
- Why disagreements are sometimes a good thing
- Creating a culture of leadership buy-in
- Why the need to collaborate is probably greater now than ever before
- Email Hardy: Hardy@HardySmith.com
- Hardy’s website
- Find Hardy on Twitter @HardySmith1
- Read his Boardsource blogs
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull on Amazon
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- DP 112 with Greg Koch from Zoo Miami: Adapting Your Message to Your Audienec
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.