What is the difference between content and content marketing? How do you differentiate between an interim metric and what Beth calls a terminal metric? What about the difference between content and social media? Robert McGuire of McGuire Editorial Content Marketing Agency joins in to answer these questions and more. He takes a deep dive into the world of content, particularly content-driven attraction and conversion. He and Beth explore micro conversions, lead magnets, and growth hacking among other terms and practices you can learn from to make your content strategy work.
He and Beth discuss:
- How to identify micro conversions
- How content marketing has changed
- Common types of lead magnets
- How successful content planning can make a difference
- The biggest difference between content and social media
- What actually is a content strategy?
- The difference between clickbait and clickbait and switch marketing
- Get in touch with Robert: LetsChat@McGuireEditorial.com
- McGuire Editorial Content Marketing Agency website
- Content Strategy Template
- Driving Participation episode 134 with Bill Skowronski
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.