LIn any kind of business, there will be changes as time goes on, and Barbara has seen plenty of change in the organizations and industries around the globe that she has consulted with. How can you identify your own leadership skills to make you an even more effective change leader? Barbara explains the three styles of leading change and how you can identify them. Barbara and Beth also explore why people resist change, and how leaders can reframe resistance from enemy to ally, to engage for change.
- What is “Change Intelligence/CQ”?
- What are common causes of “resistance to change,” and what can you as a leader do to “overcome it”?
- What qualities do you really need to be an effective leader?
- How can you effectively handle change in yourself and your organization?
- How can you identify your Change Leader Style, and how can that insight propel your effectiveness, and your ability to build relationships and get results?
- Email Barbara: BTrautlein@ChangeCatalysts.com
- Change Catalysts Website: changecatalysts.com
- Find Barbara on Twitter: @btrautlein
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.