Pamela Hawley has always wanted to make a difference in the world. When she founded UniversalGiving, it was one way to achieve her dreams and give others the opportunity to volunteer around the world. This week, Pamela joins Beth to talk about creating consistency when it comes to messaging about your organization. It’s important to keep pushing forward as far as communicating via different platforms, but you should also be able to maintain your brand and your identity in the process and she shares three tips to help. Pamela also discusses her company’s culture and their internship and “returnship” programs.
She and Beth discuss:
- The importance of diversity in the workplace
- What is a “returnship”? Who benefits from it?
- How posting about a company potluck on social media changed how people engaged with the organization
- The importance of storytelling and what it can do for your organization
- How to share stories effectively in a newsletter
- Why you should have a brand framework
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.