LWant to know how to connect with your donors and become a more sustainable organization? Take it from a pro. Sandy Rees of Get Fully Funded joins in this week to talk about ways to create conversation with your donors that will keep them engaged (and giving), how to hone in on a strategy that really works for your organization in creating sustainability — and why changing egocentric language in your communication to your donors is a key step. While including the announcement of hiring a new janitor might not be the best material for a newsletter, real stories about your donors’ impact definitely is and can help you create a lasting connection with your supporters.
She and Beth look forward to Sandy’s upcoming conference, Inspired Fundraising Retreat, where she will discuss these ideas and more:
- Where organizations tend to get stuck most when trying to create sustainability
- What are the things that people need to be thinking about when they begin to shift into creating a sustainable fundraising kind of mindset?
- What are some of the strategies that she’ll be exploring at her conference?
- How she helps organizations find the strategies that will really work for them
- Why it’s not always best to mimic what another organization does
- What are some exercises for identifying your ideal donor prospect and creating a nurture plan
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.