Annual Appeal season may seem far away but it will be here before you are ready. What do the most successful campaigns have in common? Planning. It may seem early but planning now will increase the impact of your efforts. Mary Elizabeth Entwistle of The Gift Development Group joins Beth to talk about what you can do when you plan ahead. They discuss creating an integrated campaign and how to use direct mail, email and social together. Each of these plays a different role and Mary Elizabeth shares how to incorporate your theme and pace your communications to have the most impact.
Beth and Mary Elizabeth discuss:
- Connecting your mission to your audience
- Personalizing marketing based on real-time customer activity
- The importance of year-round communication
- Using social media to extend your fundraising communications
- Email Contact Mary Elizabeth: Twitter | LinkedIn
- “What We’re Made Of”
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.