How can organizations and nonprofits align their information to meet the needs of donors, volunteers and supporters? Understanding your audience is a fundamental key to success, whether you’re seeking to attract, inspire, engage or motivate supporters to take an action. Successful messages anticipate and meet the audience’s needs. This week, Greg Koch, Director of Education and Volunteer Services at Zoo Miami joined Beth, to discuss tailoring your organization’s messages for success.
Greg and Beth discuss:
- The importance of adapting your message to your audience
- How to adapt and form content that meets audience needs
- Creating and sharing relevant content that educates participants
- How to immerse your organization in a big idea
- Contact Greg | Email: email@example.com
- Revisit Session 98 with Stephen Shattuck: How to Thank Your Supporters on Social Media
- Revisit Session 126 with Adrian Segar: The Difference Between Participation and Engagement
- Revisit Session 155 with Amanda Kaiser: Fueling Exceptional New Member Experiences
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.