LGreat storytelling has the power to prompt action, while creating meaningful connections with members, donors, and supporters. How can nonprofits develop a sustainable system for collecting and sharing these stories? This week, Lynn Fitch, Development Director at Growing Gardens, joined Driving Participation to discuss the best practices for nonprofit storytelling, and channels for distributing and re-purposing content.
Beth and Lynn discuss:
- Tools for storytelling for nonprofits
- Creating a common language for organizational communication
- Re-purposing content for a variety of platforms
- Email Lynn: Lynn@Growing-Gardens.org
- Growing Gardens
- Revisit Session 155 with Amanda Kaiser: Fueling Exceptional New Member Experiences
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.