Stories are the basic building blocks for reaching our goals. They have the power to attract donors, win support and raise money. Yet effective storytelling is still one of the biggest challenges facing nonprofits and organizations. To better understand these challenges, Nation Hahn, Chief Growth Officer at EdNC, joined Beth to discuss the basics of storytelling and how to implement stories that engage communities.
Beth and Nation discuss:
- Creating a storytelling culture within your organization
- How to implement stories that impact communities
- Transforming difficult stories
- Leveraging different technologies to tell stories
- Contact Nation: Twitter: @NationHahn
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.