It’s no secret that volunteers are an essential part of all associations and nonprofits. They add value to your organization, bringing forth their ideas, energy and expertise. But what exactly does it take to keep volunteers? This week, Rob Wenger, CEO of Higher Logic, joined the Driving Participation Podcast to explain the process of transforming volunteering into a rewarding member benefit. Rob analyzed volunteer best practices to find that recognition and access are the best ways to retain members for life.
Rob and Beth discuss:
- Volunteer recognition planning and best practices
- The 90-9-1 rule and increasing engagement in your community
- Journey mapping your member base
- Identifying opportunities that help your members take the next step
- Building a persona within your membership base
- Visit Rob’s Website or connect with Rob Wenger on LinkedIn
- All You Need To Know About Customer Journey Mapping
- How Nonprofits Can Use Customer Journey Mapping
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.