When you’re an association, you’ve got thousands of members to keep happy. With each of those members comes a wealth of information, and the opportunity to gain even more. This week, KiKi L’Italien, CEO of social media consulting company Amplified Growth, joins to talk about how to find and use information from your members. Internally, using demographic and psychographic information can help you determine what kind of content your members want. Externally, using information about your current members can tell you where to look for other people who would make great new members. But whenever you use information, KiKi reminds you to constantly reevaluate the information you have and who you are trying to reach. Using up-to-date information to control organizational decision making will help keep your current members happy and keep new ones coming in.
KiKi and Beth discuss:
- How visualizing your ideal member can help drive decision making
- Strategies to have current members recommend you to others
- Ways to reevaluate the value you provide to members and nonmembers
- Using demographic information to target new members
- Why an unhappy member may not be worth your time
- Connect with KiKi on Twitter or read her blog, Acronym Soup
- #assnchat on Twitter
- Driving Participation with Amy Sample Ward
- Amplified Growth Webste
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.