Tony Martignetti has been in the nonprofit and podcast world for quite some time–long enough to have recorded over 225 episodes of his show “Nonprofit Radio.” This week, he shares with Beth some wisdom and lessons he has picked up along the way from over 500 interviews and his own personal experiences. And with over 10,000 downloads a week, people are listening. He talks about everything from fundraising to focusing on the core culture of an organization to clarity in social media. How can you keep your message clear across the board, no matter what platform it is?
- What is the most important recurring theme Tony has heard in his conversations?
- Where does the confusion surrounding the role of a board member come from? What is the organization’s responsibility to their board members?
- What are the biggest trends on social media?
- Why polling your constituents about communication methods is crucial
- What is “shiny object syndrome”?
- How can you make the term “branding” more clear?
- Nonprofit Radio
- Tony’s YouTube page
- Interview with Eric Saperston
- Dan Pallotta: “The Way We Think About Charities is Dead Wrong” TED Talk
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.