Cause marketing is a popular and effective way of getting people interested in your organization and hopefully donate. Joe Waters, founder of SelfishGiving.com, joins Beth this week to talk about cause marketing methods, register programs, and the process of blogging. Cause marketing can create lasting and valuable relationships between businesses and nonprofits, and Joe shares a few success stories that will help you think of new ideas. He talks about some small efforts nonprofits have put in that have lead to huge numbers and results.
He and Beth discuss:
- What is cause marketing?
- The most important factor of any register program
- What kind of content should you blog about?
- How can a small donation box make a big difference?
- How hashtag campaigns can be successful
- Using social media most effectively
- Joe’s website: www.selfishgiving.com
- Joe’s Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joewaters/
- “Fundraising With Businesses: 40 New (And Improved!) Strategies for Nonprofits”
- LUSH – Charity Pot
- Cause Marketing Forum: www.causemarketingforum.com/
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.