The easiest way to find out what’s working with others is asking them what they’re doing to find that success. Beth shares some of her favorite podcasts and books she has listened to and read that give advice on how to make your nonprofit, association or school even more successful. She recommends resources you may not have heard of that will inspire you to try new things and look at your organization in a different way. Learn how to get out of the “We are just like Organization X” marketing mentality, why leading a conversation with “why” is better than with “what,” and more from the resources she shares.
And as a BONUS – this week Beth launches a contest for listeners who write an iTunes review of the podcast. Win a Donor Love Toolkit, and if you share your biggest marketing frustration you’ll also get a chance to win a book AND have your question featured on a show. Just write your review on iTunes and send it on over with the problem that plagues you.
- Marketing Over Coffee with John Wall and Christopher Penn
- Nonprofit Radio with Tony Martignetti
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- The Art of Exceptional Living by Jim Rohn
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
- Walk in Their Shoes by Jim Ziolkowski
- No BS Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- Brandraising by Sarah Durham
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide by Kivi Leroux Miller
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.