With #GivingTuesday just around the corner, you want to make sure you are prepared. Beth is here to help! She shares 10 easy and important ways to really make that final push for the event and make sure you are ready. Blending tips from past professionals featured on Driving Participation and her own experience, Beth describes everything from how to properly use social media for the event to how to make #GivingTuesday part of your annual appeal. She explains little ways to expand your reach on #GivingTuesday, such as looking outside your niche and seeing what other organizations are doing that day. She also shares free resources and templates you can download for your own use on #GivingTuesday.
Hear some tips about:
- How to make #GivingTuesday fun and engaging
- What should you be doing leading up to #GivingTuesday?
- How starting to build interest early can yield big results
- Who will be participating in #GivingTuesday? How can you get them to participate?
- Why is it especially important to break out of your niche for something like this?
- How sending a simple email right before a campaign can make a huge difference
- Justin Ware’s episode: www.iriscreative.com/dp022
- Jamie McDonald’s episode: www.iriscreative.com/dp013
- Jamie McDonald’s list of tips: http://bit.ly/JamieGTTips
- Philadelphia Cultural Alliance’s episode: www.iriscreative.com/dp018
- DonorPerfect Webinar: http://bit.ly/donorperfectGT
- Email template: http://bit.ly/gtfreebie
- Giving Tuesday’s website: www.GivingTuesday.org
- Iris Creative #GivingTuesday Pinterest board
- Countdown Campaign: http://bit.ly/GT-7Day
BONUS! Last Minute #GivingTuesday Tips from our Driving Participation Guests & Friends
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.