Technology changes all the time—people don’t. Especially when it comes to online communities. Cynthia D’Amour of People Power Unlimited talks about igniting conversations in an online community and the challenges of keeping them lit. D’Amour talks to Beth about the importance of encouraging conversation and participation. What is the purpose of the community? Finding the answer is the first step to making it succeed.
- What is a “lurker community”?
- How can you push members to continue to participate and lead conversations even when you’re not there?
- What is the distinction of belonging to an online community and participating in an online community?
- Encouraging the switch from content “consumer” to “creator”
- How personalization is key for any type of organization
- Why it is important for the face of your organization to maintain communications and keep them active
- Email People Power Unlimited http://www.peoplepowerunlimited.com/
- Junior League of Ann Arbor https://www.jlaa.org
- Cynthia’s Book: The Lazy Leader’s Guide to Outrageous Results
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.