In the third installment of our series on storytelling in nonprofit communications, Beth speaks to Chris Davenport, known for his Movie Mondays feature, and author of Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members. Chris describes how to tell a powerful story without narration – and how people-focused communications pack the strongest punch.
- What do nonprofits get wrong in their communications?
- Why should your audience never be “everybody”?
- How can you ask the right questions to get people to tell you great stories?
- How can you make the most impact with video?
- The huge tip Chris shares to get authentic interviews
- What to focus on if you don’t have a budget
- Find Chris at 501 Videos
- Sign up for Movie Mondays
- Get copies of Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members
- Get details on the 2014 Nonprofit Storytelling Conference in November 2014
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.