When you’re facing a challenge, why not set one? This week Beth speaks to Heather Potts Brown, the Executive Director of Annual Giving at Villanova University. Heather explains the success they’ve had in driving participation amongst alumni volunteers to increase giving to the school, from both former and current students.
- How can you encourage volunteer involvement in fundraising, even when they aren’t comfortable asking for money?
- How much can giving challenges and contests increase fundraising
- How can you make small gift donors feel like their donation is worth giving
- Why is it so important to engage internally with current students
- When does stewardship and fundraising work together?
- What one change led to 50% of students make a gift before graduation
Enjoy Driving Participation! If the program is helpful to you, please subscribe in iTunes to have sessions sent to you as they go live. And please consider leaving a review in iTunes as well. Reviews help other organizations find the show and learn from these terrific stories.