The Marketing Coordinator supports Iris Creative’s internal and client marketing, working closely with Iris staff, clients and vendors. This is a full-time, salaried, hybrid position with time spent in our office and working remotely. This is not a design position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Social Media: Draft and post content for Iris Creative and Iris Creative client’s social media platforms; identify social media content and platforms for additional engagement.
- Email Marketing: Plan and set up email marketing; create campaigns, build landing pages and analyze results.
- Website: Make content and SEO updates in WordPress websites.
- Marketing research: Support internal staff in communications audits and data analysis.
- Reporting: Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Administrative: Call/meeting scheduling, new business and back-end business support.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field required
- 0 to two years hands-on experience in marketing, preferably having completed one internship. Experience executing email and social media campaigns
- Curiosity, ability to adapt and learn new things
- Experience with WordPress, Office, marketing and CRM tools
To apply please send provide cover letter, resume and three samples of recent projects (pdf or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org