Iris Creative is a small marketing communications firm where our staff works collaboratively with one another on print and digital projects. We provide our clients — non-profits, educational institutions and other member-focused organizations — strategic and tactical solutions. Our client work includes branding, SEO, Social Media, advertising, web design/development, email marketing and print and digital collateral.
The Graphic/Digital Designer is responsible for the quality and timely creative concepting, design, layout and production of a wide range of graphic designs for print products and digital media.
- Create high-quality digital and print deliverables, demonstrating your ability to balance design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities, limitations, and other constraints.
- Be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects
- Provide concept development, design, production and print coordination of a range of print projects including brochures, advertising, direct mail pieces and other collateral.
- Provide concept development, design and production of interactive solutions across various platforms including websites (desktop, mobile, responsive), landing pages, emails, online promotions, web banners and ads and social media.
- Manage day to day client contact
- Update and maintain existing websites including routine edits, text updates and adding PDFs, links and photographs.
- Prepare images, videos and other assets for production, manage print production and coordination.
- 2 to 5 years of print and digital design experience
- Highly proficient in Creative Suite, WordPress, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, E-Mail marketing systems
- Able to use both MAC and PC operating systems
- Comfortable working on Social Media platforms
- Ability to learn new skills and emerging technologies quickly
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects quickly, and with attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, including clients, co-workers and outside vendors
- Ability to share creative and new ideas while being open to feedback on these suggestions; ability to work through multiple iterations of each project
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Interactive Design or related field
- Happy to work on site daily, M-F, at our Plymouth Meeting office
To be considered, email resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic/Digital Designer” in the subject line.
Submissions from recruiters will not be considered.