Greater Chicago CMAA Tech Conference
January 23, 2012
Developing and delivering communications that members will see – and respond to – gets harder every day. Printing and mailing costs are increasing and email open rates are dropping drastically making it hard to choose the best tactics for marketing club events and programs.
Clubs everywhere are looking for new ways to connect with members and encourage participation in club activities. Learn how to choose from the multitude of social sites, new media and creative technologies to create a communication program that works for your club and your members.
What you will learn:
- What’s new on the big three: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Tweaks and tools to get more from your efforts
- Opportunities with video, blogging and photography
- Technologies to improve your traditional communications
- Innovative strategies to build and sustain community