Franklin Forum — Greater Philadelphia Association of Fundraising Professionals
May 10, 2013
ACE Conference Center
800 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Registration is open now.
With new opportunities emerging daily to share your message, content marketing has become one of the most effective means for communication. Frequently, the term is used to describe written communications distributed online through tactics like blogging, e-books and sharing reports and white papers. But “content” is so much bigger than that.
This program will help you understand all the different types of media that can be used as content — and all the places you can use what you create. You will be surprised at how much you are already doing that can be re-purposed, reformatted and republished to connect your audiences more deeply to your organization. In addition we will discuss how to consciously create media with the goal of cross marketing.
- Understanding what makes good content
- Discover uses for content in web, email, social and print
- Learn how to identify potential content in what you are already doing
- Demonstrate easy ways to transform content into sharable media
- Discuss how to integrate content throughout communications to build engagement