Do you know that your organization is special but struggle with communicating it in a way that attracts the support you need?
Branding is a powerful tool that can change the trajectory of your organization. When done well, it can transform how you find and connect with your community.
If you have ever thought your organization needed branding but were not quite sure exactly how to get there then this is the program for you.
- The difference between a logo and a brand
- Why your mission statement may be working against your brand
- The easiest way to figure out who your audience really is — using information hidden in plain sight
- The ONE form of research that reveals where you should focus your attention
- The 5 steps you need to build your brand
Beth Brodovsky, Founder of Nonprofit Toolkit, introduces you to the ways branding will help you build momentum toward your vision.
BASICS OF BRANDING FOR NONPROFITS
Tuesday, July 12, 2:30PM EST
Presented by: Beth Brodovsky, Founder, Nonprofit Toolkit
Even if you can’t make it to the live presentation next week, sign up anyway. The program will be recorded, so you can watch when you are available.
You can submit your questions ahead of time, and we’ll do our best to answer them during the Q & A section of the program, so you don’t miss a thing!
See you Tuesday